Offered in partnership with Fitness Learning Systems (FLS).
Click here to access Programming for Strength Gains online course
Programming for Strength Gains is packed with programming tips and real world gym how-to. Tis course is designed to complement and enhance your existing strength training programs. Explore how to apply new research on the timing of key programming variables to maximize strength gains. Discover how to time the frequency, mode, volume, intensity, and duration of training sessions to design effective and safe concurrent training programs while not forgetting about cardiovascular and flexibility training.
Programming for Strength Gains is approved for 2 CE credits for ALL of the following agencies.
- American Aerobic Association International and International Sports Medicine Association (AAAI/ISMA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)
- Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)
- Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI) PENDING 1/2018
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)
- National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)
- Sara’s City Workout (SCW)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- NSCA – CPT
- TSAC – F