“I love all things sports & fitness and want that enthusiasm to show to your audience!” ~ Dr. Amy
Programming content –
- Digital and print media content development for your continuing education programs, websites, blogs, magazines, and social media.
- Original content customized to your audience, niche, and goals.
- Rapid delivery semi-customized and off the shelf content in these areas:
- Sports and fitness programming
- Strength training programming
- Flexibility programming
- Group fitness programming
- Youth programming
- Exercise Neuroscience
- Content integration with your website and brand.
Programs for these audiences-
- Fitness enthusiasts
- Trainers, coaches, and staff
- General audiences
E-product launch –
- PayPal e-commerce configurations for secure intellectual property delivery.
- Rapid delivery learning management system (LMS) integration for online learning delivery.
NOTE: content can be configured for live and off-line delivery.
Why me? With over 30 years of sports and fitness programming experience, I can solve your content acquisition and delivery headaches easily and quickly. I have provided content to American Council on Exercise (ACE), IDEA Health & Fitness Association, Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA), National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT), American Military University (AMU), SELF Magazine, Consumer Reports, and more.
How Does It Work?
- You set up a free consultation with me to discuss exactly what you want to accomplish.
- We develop a bullet list of your end goals.
- We develop a timeline and budget for your project.
- Using templates and checklists that I have created you are guided easily and quickly step by step through your project from start to revenue streams.
- Utilizing long-time industry connections and people I trust we implement your content and technology solutions quickly. In most cases you are doing business in less than two weeks, sometimes as little as a business day.
- If you need help with content, I can help you (that is where most people get stuck!). With a Ph.D. in Kinesiology and 30 years of experience in fitness and wellness, I am uniquely positioned to either develop content with you or find it at a fraction of the cost and in many cases for free.
- Continued technical and content support after the job is complete.